Paris - Maria Sharapova has shot up the women's world rankings following her victory in Tianjin on Sunday, rising 29 places to 57th in the latest WTA Tour's list.
The 30-year-old former world number one triumphed 7-5, 7-6 (10/8) against teenager Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus to claim her first title since serving a 15-month doping ban.
Sharapova will hope to build on that victory this week in Moscow after being handed a wildcard for the Kremlin Cup.
The top 10 remains unchanged, with Romania's Simona Halep on top ahead of Spain's Garbine Muguruza.
Russia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova climbs three places to 18th after beating Daria Gavrilova in the Hong Kong Open final at the weekend.
Czech Barbora Strycova, winner of her second WTA Tour title in Linz on Sunday, climbs just one place to 25th.
Top 20 in the latest WTA Tour list:
1. Simona Halep (ROU) 6,175 pts
2. Garbine Muguruza (ESP) 6,135
3. Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 5,605
4. Elina Svitolina (UKR) 5,465
5. Venus Williams (USA) 4,642
6. Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) 4,540
7. Jelena Ostapenko (LAT) 4,510
8. Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) 3,950
9. Caroline Garcia (FRA) 3,860
10. Johanna Konta (GBR) 3,795
11. Angelique Kerber (GER) 3,122
12. Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) 3,110
13. Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) 2,910
14. Coco Vandeweghe (USA) 2,819
15. Sloane Stephens (USA) 2,722
16. Madison Keys (USA) 2,713
17. Petra Kvitova (CZE) 2,532
18. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) 2,425
19. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) 2,340
20. Elena Vesnina (RUS) 2,300