10 must read SWC stories
Cape Town - The Soccer
World Cup is in full swing, here are the top 10 articles that every sleep
deprived fan should be reading.
game at this year's Soccer World Cup has generated a story and then some, from
the opening game to the Netherlands thumping Spain, from Rooney underperforming
to Pirlo's hair and Pepe's red card, it is plain to see that this SWC has lived
up to every expectation.
are 10 stories that should not be missed:
1. It was Chile-con-Carnage as Spain bowed out of the SWC.
2. SAFA missed the samba beat.
3. Nigeria rocked by bomb blast.
4. Boateng ready for a fight.
5. Mueller tipped to win Golden Boot. Again.
6. A full re-cap of the first round of group games.
7. Twitter heats up SWC.
8. Cameroon have been bundled out of the SWC.
9. One great game and the World will talk about you.
10. The wizards of Oz scare the Dutch.