Cape Town - The 2014/15 Nedbank Cup last 32 draw will be conducted on Thursday night, 15 January 2015 in Johannesburg.
Read: Six SAFA clubs confirmed
The Nedbank Cup round of 32 is made of 16 Premiership clubs who earn automatic qualification, eight National First Division clubs and eight clubs from the South Africa Football Association structures.
The eight NFD clubs are: African Warriors, Black Leopards, Golden Arrows, Jomo Cosmos, FC Cape Town, Maluti FET College, Thanda Royal Zulu and Vasco da Gama.
Details: Draw Master (Derek Blanckensee). Draw Assistants: Brand de Villiers (PSL CEO) and Thulani Sibeko (Nedbank Representative).
- All 32 clubs will be placed in one pot
- There will be no seeding
- Brand de Villiers will be responsible for drawing home clubs
- Thulani Sibeko will draw the away clubs
- In each sequence, the first ball to the drawn will be the home club and the second ball will be their opponent, the away club
- This process will be repeated until all fixtures are finalised