Cape Town - Kaizer Chiefs will look to add the fourth quarter of the Q-Innovation prize to their Absa Premiership winnings as they cruise the leader board.
Chiefs are currently sitting comfortably atop the Q4 standings with three PSL games remaining.
Stuart Baxter's men have a perfect record for this quarter and with 12 points and a goal difference of 8, have a six point lead over the closest challengers.
AmaZulu's bid to climb out of the relegation zone sees Usuthu somewhat surprisingly in second position with a game in hand over the Glamour Boys. AmaZulu are in with a shout to walk away with the R1.5 million prize money on offer but will need the Amakhosi to slip up as the league season draws to a close.
PSL Q4 log:
Absa Premiership Q-Innovation Facts:
- Mamelodi Sundowns claimed the third instalment of the Q-innovation this season
- Current log leaders, Kaizer Chiefs won Absa Premiership Quarter 1
- Polokwane City, under Kosta Papic, claimed Quarter Two top honours (2014/15 season)
- Each side that wins a Quarter gets R1,5 million in prize money
- Quarter One (8 Fixtures), Quarter Two (7 Fixtures), Quarter Three (8 Fixtures), Quarter Four (7 Fixtures)