Cape Town - Liverpool and Chelsea were rampant against their respective opponents this past weekend and make up most of the EPL Team of the Week.
See the Premier League leading goalscorers HERE!
See the Premier League log HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 26:
1. Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion) – The Englishman sneaks in the starting XI ahead of some fantastic goalkeeping displays this past weekend.
2. Nathan Clyne (Liverpool) – A real energetic performance from the former Saints right-back. He completed the 90-minutes with a goal to his name in dominant Reds display.
3. Jonas Olsson (West Bromwich Albion) – The defender’s goal was the difference at the end of their Everton tie but a stern defensive performance as well by the Swede.
4. John O’Shea (Sunderland) – The former Manchester United centre-back kept his former side yearning for a goal at the Stadium of Light.
5. Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur) – When Roy Hodgson names his Euro 2016 squad, the young left-back should surely be in his plans. Has had a great season so far.
6. N'Golo Kante (Leicester City) – The ball thief and was the reason for many of the Foxes counter attacks.
7. Emre Can (Liverpool) – The German is starting to come into his role and taking control of midfield despite a poor Aston Villa side. Can needs a suitable partner and Klopp’s central pairing would be complete.
8. Pedro (Chelsea) – The Spaniard scored a brace as Chelsea dismantled Newcastle United.
9. Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool) – His back to his old tricks again. The Brazilian’s spark was surely missed by Jurgen Klopp’s charges.
10. Willian (Chelsea) – Guus Hiddink’s most consistent player this season has gotten another assist and another goal for the Brazilian. Can Chelsea push themselves further up the log?
11. Troy Deeney (Watford) – An inspirational leader continues to prove that minnows can surely rise in the EPL.
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien on Twitter: @tash23vard