Cape Town - Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien had no qualms with choosing a Team of the Week as the minnows stun the English Premiership 'Big Guns'.
See the Premier League leading goalscorers HERE!
See the Premier League log HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 15:
1. Artur Boruc (Bournemouth) - The veteran 'keeper put together seven saves to claim a clean sheet and an away victory over Chelsea.
2. Chris Smalling (Manchester United) - While wearing the captains armband in Wayne Rooney's absence the defender has controlled United's defence in their goalless stalemate.
3. Winston Reid (West Ham United) - The defender handled the likes of Marouane Fellaini and Anthony Martial in a professional manner.
4. John Stones (Everton) - The youngster just does his basics right and when he becomes comfortable can attack.
5. Adam Smith (Bournemouth) - A clean sheet against a depleting Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and Smith put in a hardworking shift.
6. Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City) - Three goals. What more can we say of Mahrez?
7. Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) - Ramsey gets the nod ahead of United's Moussa Sissoko as the Welshman starts to pick up form.
8. Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle United) - One goal deflected off Martin Skrtel and the other a clear cut finish - the Dutchman is becoming comfortable in the EPL.
9. Xherdan Shaqiri (Stoke City) - Assisted both goals in Stoke's 2-0 win over Manchester City.
10. Odion Ighalo (Watford) - Set up the first goal and then added his name to the tally later on the in game.
11. Marko Arnautovic (Stoke City) - Despite two pin-point passes from Shaqiri the striker had to do some serious work to put the ball behind the net.
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien on Twitter: @tash23vard