Cape Town - The English Premiership took an interesting turn following the results from the weekend, Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien selects this week's best XI.
See the Premier League leading goalscorers HERE!
See the Premier League log HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 14:
1. David de Gea (Manchester United) - Another outstanding performance from the United number one and the reason the Red Devils left the King Power Stadium with a point.
2. Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool) - Despite Liverpool's scrappy win, their defensive woes are slowly starting to depart with Clyne picking up form.
3. Younes Kaboul (Sunderland) - Solid performance. When Kaboul is on form and focused it becomes increasingly tough to score.
4. Martin Skrtel (Liverpool) - The defender has come under scrutiny at time this season but he has always seemed to bounce back, whether it be in defence or offence.
5. Aleksandar Kolarov (Manchester City) - The Serbian can punish any defence and he proved it this past weekend again.
6. James McArthur (Crystal Palace) - A brace and hard fought midfield battle against Newcastle United lands the unsung Palace hero a nod ahead of Liverpool's James Milner.
7. Yannick Bolasie (Crystal Palace) - The exciting attacker netted a double and immediately gets slotted into this week's team. Who will be vying for his signature next season?
8. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) - Has been a revelation since signing for the club and proved it this past weekend yet again.
9. Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City) - Rumours piling week-in-week-out as to who will land the signature of Mahrez.
10. Odion Ighalo (Watford FC) - A 3-2 finish against Aston Villa and netted a goal himself. The forward had a hand in the rest of Watford's goals as well.
11. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) - Broke Ruud van Nistelrooy's record against the Dutchman's former club. Is Vardy on the brink of a big move away from the Foxes?
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien on Twitter: @tash23vard