London - West Bromwich Albion revealed on Monday that they will deal internally with Nigeria striker Peter Odemwingie's most recent attacks on the club via Twitter.
Odemwingie has already been disciplined by West Brom after he used the social networking website to complain about their refusal to let him leave the club in January.
The 31-year-old drove to Queens Park Rangers' Loftus Road stadium on the final day of the January transfer window, but his hopes of joining the London club failed to materialise.
On Sunday, the Uzbekistan-born forward lashed out on Twitter again, after being left out of West Brom's starting XI for their last four games.
A spokesperson for the club said: "The club are aware of what Peter has said and we will deal with it internally."
Odemwingie tweeted: "Keeping me on the bench now is worst than what they did to me on the 31st (of January).
"New advisors told me to say its all my fault cos its better for me.
"A normal team will never let a player who acted like I did come back. Why keep me still.
"If they like they shouldn't even give me 10 mins to play.
"Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me."
Concerning his behaviour on transfer deadline day, Odemwingie claimed he had been prepared to accept a pay-cut in order to join QPR.
"Was ready to earn less to make it happen. Forcing a move is really when u want to leave 4 free," he said.
"Drive (to Loftus Road) was lunancy? Missing in training section that day was also lunancy?
"They forget to complain about that though cos they knew where I was.
"Former Albion sporing director (Dan Ashworth) in the presence of the new (Richard Garlick) and manager (Steve Clarke) apologised to me in private. Publicly not good?"