Cape Town - A study has revealed the players who have missed the most game time in the Premier League due to injury.
physioroom.com released a study* which added the number of days missed by Premier League footballers due to injury in each position.
Arsenal lead the way with three players in the team, including "captain" Abou Diaby - he missed 2156 during his time at the Gunners.
Premier League most injured XI:
1. Craig Gordon (Sunderland) - 913 days missed
2. Tony Hibbert (Everton) - 1280
3. Benoit Assou-Ekotto (Tottenham Hotspur) - 752
4. Ledley King (Tottenham Hotspur) - 1318
5. Steven Taylor (Newcastle United) - 1205
6. Abou Diaby (Arsenal) - 2156
7. Tomas Rosicky (Arsenal) - 1188
8. Owen Hargreaves (Manchester United) - 1179
9. Theo Walcott (Arsenal) - 1030
10. Victor Anichebe (Everton) - 1096
11. Mamady Sidibe (Stoke City) - 932
*The study was based on matches from 2001.