Cape Town - Sport24's Wade Pretorius chooses the Premier League Team of the Week from week 7.
See the Premier League leading goalscorers HERE!
See all of Week 7 Premier League results HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 7:
1. Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur) - No clean sheet this weekend for the Frenchman but seven saves against City ensures his spot in the team.
2. Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur) - The England right-back has endured a topsy-turvy season but was more top than anything else against Manchester City.
3. Kevin Mbabu (Newcastle United) - The young defender made his debut and shone against Chelsea.
4. Virgil van Dijk (Southampton) - The Dutch defender was given a torrid time by Anthony Martial but bounced back to dominate for the Saints against Swansea.
5. Scott Dann (Crystal Palace) - Dann's quality shone through as Palace managed to do enough to win away at Watford with a clean sheet.
6. Dusan Tadic (Southampton) - Underrated by most and often under the rader, Tadic was fantastic against Swansea. Spurs' Dier was unlucky to miss out.
7. Juan Mata (Manchester United) - Sneaks into the team ahead of Erik Lamela after starring in United's comfortable win over Sunderland. Mata keeps chipping in with goals which will please Louis van Gaal.
8. Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) - Arsene Wenger will be delighted with Sanchez's hat-trick performance against Leicester and so will the Gunners fans.
9. Dimi Payet (West Ham United) - Payet's stock continues to rise as the French attacking midfielder was again in outstanding form despite the Hammers being held by Norwich at home.
10. Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool) - The injury-ravaged striker grabbed a brace as Liverpool won an entertaining goal-flooded match at Anfield. Onwards and upwards from here for Sturridge.
11. Romelu Lukaku (Everton) - Lukaku was brilliant as Everton launched a stunning comeback at The Hawthorns on Monday evening. Two goals and an assist for the Belgian in Gameweek 7.
Agree with our Team of the Weekend?
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Wade Pretorius on Twitter: @wadepretorius