Cape Town - After the weekend's English Premiership action, Sport24's Wade Pretorius chooses the Premier League Team of the Week.
See the Premier League leading goalscorers HERE!
See all of Week 6 Premier League results HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 6:
1. Adrian (West Ham United) - The Spanish goalkeeper pulled off 8 saves to ensure the Hammers secured a famous win at the Etihad.
2. Simon Francis (Bournemouth) - One of many Cherries to shine against Sunderland. The newly-promoted side could yet stay up with a few more afternoons like that.
3. Alberto Moreno (Liverpool) - Definitely one of the better performers for the home side and credited with the assist for Danny Ings' goal.
4. Russell Martin (Norwich City) - Sleep deprived following the frantic travel to Anfield after his wife gave birth, Martin's equaliser was taken with aplomb.
5. Federico Fernandez (Swansea City) - Excellent performance from Swansea's centre-back pairing and Fernandez gets into the team ahead of partner Ashley Williams.
6. Kurt Zouma (Chelsea) - While Chelsea's old guard struggles, Zouma's performance against the Gunners indicated he is up for the fight.
7. Bojan (Stoke City) - Bojan announced his return from a lengthy injury in emphatic fashion - didn't deserve to be on a team that did not finish as the victors.
8. Son Heung-Min (Tottenham Hotspur) - Son continued his midweek form at White Hart Lane as he inspired Spurs to a vital win over Crystal Palace.
9. Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea) - His contribution against Arsenal went largely unnoticed by many pundits but not this one...
10. Odion Ighalo (Watford) - Destroyed the Magpies with another brace, Watford's Nigerian striker has made fans of the Premier League sit up and take notice.
11. Anthony Martial (Manchester United) - Before his moment of brilliance, the Red Devils were headed for defeat. His second half strike proved that he may just be the real deal.
Agree with our Team of the Weekend?
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Wade Pretorius on Twitter: @wadepretorius