Cape Town - After the weekend's English Premiership action, Sport24's Wade Pretorius chooses the EPL Team of the Week.
See the English Premiership leading goalscorers HERE!
See all of Week 35 EPL results HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 35:
1. Boaz Myhill (West Bromwich Albion) - Had a fantastic afternoon at Old Trafford, pulling off a number of saves and denying Robin Van Persie from the penalty spot.
2. Branislav Ivanovic (Chelsea) - When in doubt, pick Ivanovic - great player, who won his battle with in-form Yannick Bolaise on Sunday.
3. Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United) - One of the best defender's all season and takes his place in the Team of Week after a good display against Burnley.
4. Gary Cahill (Chelsea) - In the team ahead of John Terry, but in fairness they were both excellent as the champions were finally crowned at the Bridge.
5. Gareth McAuley (West Bromwich Albion) - Keeping a clean sheet at United earns McAuley his debut in this team.
6. Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) - Sneaks into the team ahead of Santi Cazorla and Steven Gerrard this week. Great player when in form.
7. Jordi Gomez (Sunderland) - A brace from Gomez kept Sunderland's bid to escape relegation alive.
8. David Silva (Manchester City) - His pass for Aguero's goal was a thing of beauty as the Spaniard enjoyed another fine day in the light blue of City.
9. Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) - With 20 plus goals in his first season, Sanchez has been a dream signing for Arsene Wenger. His performance against Hull again highlighted his goal-scoring prowess.
10. Christan Benteke (Aston Villa) - The tall Belgian is back in imperious form and netted himself a brace as Villa held off Everton.
11. Leonardo Ulloa (Leicester City) - A brace from Ulloa, against the hapless Newcastle United, ensured the Foxes remained on course to keep their Premier League survival plans in their own hands.
Agree with our Team of the Weekend? Let us know on Twitter @sport24news or in the comments section below who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Wade Pretorius on Twitter: @wadepretorius