Cape Town - After the weekend's English Premiership action, Sport24's Wade Pretorius chooses the EPL Team of the Week.
See the English Premiership leading goalscorers HERE!
See all of Week 34 EPL results HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 33:
1. Adrian (West Ham United) - Made seven saves including denying Charlie Austin from the spot to earn his side a share of the spoils at Loftus Road.
2. Hector Bellerin (Arsenal) - Bellerin's season would come as a surprise to most but against Chelsea, the Spaniard again shone for Arsenal.
3. Aleksander Kolarov (Manchester City) - A goal and an assist safely secures Kolarov's spot in the team and probably a more prominent role in City's remaining fixtures.
4. John Stones (Everton) - Stones makes the team for a second consecutive week after a brilliant afternoon against Manchester United, which he capped off with a fine header that beat David De Gea and Ashley Youngon the line.
5. John Terry (Chelsea) - Against Arsenal, Terry turned in a performance that we have come to expect from the Chelsea legend.
6. Fernandinho (Manchester City) - Won a brilliant Premier League fixture against Aston Villa with a superb strike at the death - enough to take his place in this illustrious side.
7. James McCarthy (Everton) - He has been a key figure in Everton's late season revival and McCarthy was everywhere, in a good way, at Goodison Park against United.
8. Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea City) - Back to his best as he pulled the strings for the Swans against a hapless Newcastle. Ended the game with a goal and an assist to his name.
9. Erik Lamela (Spurs) - The Argentine's up and down season was far more up then down against Southampton as the playmaker turned in a great performance.
10. Dame N'Doye (Hull City) - N'Doye put Crystal Palace to the sword with a brace which was just enough to keep Hull City's Premier League survival quest alive.
11. Graziano Pelle (Southampton) - Another player returning to this side after a lengthy absence, Pelle found the back of the net twice against Spurs.
Agree with our Team of the Weekend?Let us know on Twitter @sport24news or in the comments section below who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Wade Pretorius on Twitter: @wadepretorius