Cape Town - After the weekend's English Premiership action, Sport24's Wade Pretorius chooses the EPL Team of the Week.
See the English Premiership leading goalscorers HERE!
See all of Week 33 EPL results HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 33*:
1. Joe Hart (Manchester City) - Despite all the criticism that has come City's way, Joe Hart has had a very good season and made a string of saves against West Ham.
2. Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City) - Zabaleta was brilliant down the right hand side for City, linking up bringing with the players in advanced positions.
3. Luke Shaw (Manchester United) - Luke Shaw turned in his best performance in the league since joining Manchester United and for me, was better than Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta on the day.
4. John Stones (Everton) - A bright future lays ahead for Stones, both at club and country level. Another assured performance from Stones as Everton kept Burnley at bay.
5. Paddy McNair (Manchester United) - A composed performance from the United youngster as he easily dealt with the majority of Chelsea's attacking threats.
6. Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton) - The French midfielder was brilliant despite Southampton's loss. Surely off to a "bigger" club in the summer...
7. Jesus Navas (Manchester City) - Two assists for Navas earns the Spaniard a spot in this week's team.
8. Nacer Chadli (Tottenham Hotspur) - It's been a fine season for Chadli and the Belgian had another very good outing against Newcastle on Sunday.
9. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) - Hazard, the likely winner of the PFA Player of the Year award, was the difference between Chelsea and United with a clinical finish from Oscar's delightful backheel.
10. Leonardo Ulloa (Leicester City) - Ulloa's first goal since the turn of the year helped the Foxes past Swansea City and in with a chance of avoiding the drop.
11. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) - Kane netted his 20th league goal against Newcastle, good enough to earn a place in this prestigious side.
*Note: Players playing in the FA Cup were not considered for selection
Agree with our Team of the Weekend?
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news or in the comments section below who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Wade Pretorius on Twitter: @wadepretorius