Cape Town - After the weekend's English Premiership action, Sport24's Wade Pretorius chooses the EPL Team of the Week.
Read: Week 26 EPL wrap
English Premiership Team of the Week 26
1. Simon Mignolet (Liverpool) - Another confident display by Mignolet, who made the most number of saves in the league this week.
2. Branislav Ivanovic (Chelsea) - When in doubt, pick Ivanovic. The Chelsea defender scored as the Blues were held to a shock 1-1 draw against Burnley.
3. Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur) - Stood out despite it not being a particularly strong week for defenders.
4. Ashley Williams (Swansea City) - Solid at the back as the Swans held United's expensively assembled attacking line-up at bay to complete the league double.
5. Santiago Vergini (Sunderland) - Helped Sunderland to a vital clean sheet.
6. Esteban Cambiasso (Leicester City) - Another afternoon where the wily old Argentine midfielder turned back the clock to run the show.
7. Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool) - One of several Liverpool players to star against the Saints, Coutinho's run of form has been very impressive. Coutinho makes the side ahead of Ibe and Sterling.
8. Mark Noble (West Ham United) - Deserved to finish the match as a winner, one of Noble's best ever matches.
9. David Silva (Manchester City) - Fantastic performance by the tricky Spaniard, who dominated proceedings from start to finish.
10. Victor Moses (Stoke City) - Sneaks into the side ahead of Mame Biram Diouf after scoring the winning penalty.
11. Edin Dzeko (Manchester City) - Two assists and a goal for the Bosnian forward as he attempts to prove his worth at City.
Agree with our Team of the Weekend?
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news or in the comments section below who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Wade Pretorius on Twitter: @wadepretorius