Cape Town - Sport24's Wade Pretorius chooses the Premier League Team of the Week from week 10's action.
See the Premier League leading goalscorers HERE!
See all of Week 10 Premier League results HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 10:
1. Costel Pantilimon (Sunderland) - The Blacks Cats thrashed Newcastle to give Sam Allardyce a big boost. The Romanian kept a clean sheet a made a whopping eight saves in the process.
2. Billy Jones (Sunderland) - Another Sunderland player to star in the Tyne-Wear derby as Jones popped up to turn in M'Vila's well struck volley to give his side a comfortable two goal advantage at the time.
3. Christian Fuchs (Leicester City) - Leicester City managed to do just enough to get past Crystal Palace and while Jamie Vardy's goal-scoring heroics have grabbed the headlines, Fuchs enjoyed a fine afternoon to end the match with a clean sheet.
4. Gareth McAuley (West Bromwich Albion) - The veteran defender was part of a strong Baggies defence that held firm at Carrow Road.
5. Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal) - Beginning to wonder if I should just leave the French defender's name in this team? He was superb against Everton as the Gunners moved to the top of the league, even if it was only for a couple of hours.
6. Santi Cazorla (Arsenal) - The Spaniard has come into his own this season and continues to be the midfield conductor of a potent attacking unit.
7. Alman Abdi (Watford) - Arguably the shock of the weekend came when Watford breezed past the in-form Stoke City at the Britannia. Abdi was one of the stars of the show and deserves his spot in the team as he edged out Morgan Schneiderlin and James Milner.
8. Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea City) - The Swans usually win when Sigurdsson plays well. They beat Aston Villa away which should tell you that the Icelandic star was on form at Villa Park.
9. Dimitri Payet (West Ham Unitedl) - The signing of the summer? I would probably say yes, as Payet was again in sensational form against Chelsea.
10. Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) - This week's side breaks away from the 4-4-2 formation to include the German midfielder. On his day, he is one of the best in the game.
11. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) - The "HurriKane is back" headlines may be slightly premature but the England striker's hat-trick against Bournemouth will do wonders for his confidence as he attempts to overcome the "one season wonder" tag.
Agree with our Team of the Weekend?
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Wade Pretorius on Twitter: @wadepretorius