Durban - The South African Football Association (SAFA) has confirmed that May Mahlangu will no longer be considered for future Bafana Bafana matches following his withdrawal from Shakes Mashaba’s squad to face Sudan and Nigeria in the upcoming 2015 African Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifiers. Read: Shakes unhappy with MahlanguRead: Mahlangu's Bafana days gone?Bafana will face Sudan in the crunch qualifying game at the Moses Mabhida stadium in Durban on Saturday. It was reported earlier on Tuesday that the 25-year-old midfielder had requested to withdraw from the Bafana training camp due to fatigue’.SAFA spokesperson Dominic Chimhavi told Sport24 in an exclusive interview that Mahlangu has been banned from taking part in Bafana games going forward. "We are about to release a statement concerning May Mahlangu’s ban soon,"' Chimhavi told Sport24. "He has been banned from taking part in the national team games for the future. "From now on, May Mahlangu will never be considered for selection when it comes to Bafana Bafana. The Secunda-born playmaker earned his first cap for Bafana in 2012 in a friendly encounter against Senegal under Pitso Mosimane’s reign. Mahlangu has since made only 10 appearances for the national team and represented the country at the 2013 AFCON on home soil.