Bata - The best goals of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea included (scorer from first named team):
1. CHRISTIAN ATSU (Ghana v Guinea)
His angled cross-cum-shot from outside the penalty area floated over Guinea goalkeeper Naby Yattara and dipped into the net.
2. JAVIER BALBOA (Equatorial Guinea v Tunisia)
Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo would have been proud of the free-kick Balboa steered into the top corner from outside the box.
3. MANDLA MASANGO (South Africa v Ghana)
His vicious dipping volley over goalkeeper Razak Braimah and under the bar is a contender for goal of the tournament.
4. BAKARY SAKO (Mali v Ivory Coast)
Arriving unmarked at the back post, he connected sweetly on the half-volley with a cross to give goalkeeper Sylvain Gbohouo no chance.
5. YAYA TOURE (Ivory Coast v Democratic Republic of Congo)
When the ball ran loose just outside the box, the 2014 African Footballer of the Year scored with a ferocious shot over veteran goalkeeper Robert Kidiaba.