Bata - Five facts on the Africa Cup of Nations final between Ghana and Ivory Coast in Bata on Sunday.
- The west African neighbours have met nine times at the Cup of Nations with Ghana winning five matches, Ivory Coast three and one was drawn.
- The draw was the most dramatic encounter with Ivory Coast winning the 1992 final 11-10 on penalties after 120 goalless minutes in Dakar.
- Only two places separate the countries on the FIFA Africa rankings with the Ivory Coast Elephants placed third and the Ghana Black Stars fifth on the list.
- The teams have virtually identical scoring habits at the 2015 Cup of Nations with Ghana scoring five goals in each half and Ivory Coast four in the first half and five in the second.
- Ghana qualified for eight previous Cup of Nations finals and won four while Ivory Coast triumphed once and were defeated twice in three title-deciders.