With 65 sleek inches and a picture so clear you can see every drop of sweat, these screens will bring the World Cup to life in your living room.
1. LG 65” 4K OLED TV_R69 999
2. Samsung 65” Q8 curved smart TV R54 999
3. HiSense 65” UHD ULED TV R29 999
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN UPGRADING TO A NEW TV
Any ultra HD TV – also known as a 4K TV – offers a four times better picture than a (standard) full HD TV, at a cost of only R1_000 to R1 500 more. It’s worth investing in ultra HD, especially if you’re a PlayStation user.
Curved or flat?
This depends on the size of your room. If you’re going to be sitting far away, then a curved screen won’t really make a difference, but if you intend to sit close to the screen, it will feel more
immersive if it is curved.
Bigger is certainly bolder, but the ideal size for you pretty much comes down to the size of your space and the amount you are willing to spend.
Number of HDMI ports.
HDMI ports are used to connect external devices to your TV – anything from a DStv decoder, DVD player or PlayStation to an Apple TV or Android box for streaming. TVs can have anything from two to five HDMI ports, so it’s important to consider the number of devices you’d like to connect.
Smart or not?
Like a smart phone, a smart TV will allow you to connect to the internet and use apps. All ultra HD TVs are smart, and most viewers go for this type of device.
Shop more deals.
4. Philip's SA Avance Air Fryer
HALF-TIME SNACK - POTATO WEDGES
• 3 medium potatoes, unpeeled
• ¼ tsp garlic powder
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1½ Tbsp oil of choice
• Chopped rosemary, to serve
1. Wash and dry the potatoes.
2. Cut them into wedges, keeping the size of the wedges consistent.
3. Coat the wedges with oil and seasoning.
4. Cook in the air fryer on 400 for about 20 minutes (check the instructions).
5. Top with chopped rosemary.
Serve with sour cream, tomato
This post and content is sponsored, written and provided by Dion Wired