Cape Town - Everyone loves a four-day weekend, but while you were relaxing, the sporting world went into overdrive.
Below, the top 10 articles you may have missed this weekend.
1. David Warner's wife: 'It's my fault' for husband's ban
Disgraced Australia former vice-captain David Warner's wife,, Candice says
she blames herself for his part in the ball-tampering scandal.
2. Dale Steyn details comeback plan
Proteas bowler Dale Steyn revealed that he is targeting a stint with
English county Hampshire in June as his comeback to competitive cricket.
3. Klaasen has almost R1 million IPL reasons to smile
Steve Smith's IPL loss is Heinrich Klaasen's gain ... to the tune of almost R1 million!
4. Some bloodied Bok noses at Loftus!
A few Springbok ‘names’ from the Stormers’ ranks saw their stocks slip a little against a revved-up Bulls outfit at Loftus.
5. 5 talking points from Super Rugby Week 7
FIVE talking points after Round 7 of the 2018 Super Rugby competition.
6. Keith Murdoch: Disgraced All Black who 'went bush' in Australia, dies
The fascinating tale of Keith Murdoch played just three Tests for the All Blacks, but whose name
was etched in New Zealand rugby folklore after he became a recluse in
the Australian outback.
7. Tragedy mars Two Oceans Half Marathon
Two Oceans Marathon organisers have sadly had to confirm the death of one participant during Saturday's Half Marathon.
8. Novak Djokovic splits with coach Andre Agassi
Andre Agassi has announced that he has ended his stint as Novak Djokovic's coach after just 11 months together.
9. Nadal reclaims top spot as Federer slips
Rafael Nadal reclaimed top spot in the men's ATP rankings after Swiss
rival and defending champion Roger Federer crashed out early in Miami.
10. Manchester City 1 win away from English Premiership title
Manchester City clinched a comfortable win over Everton to give them the tantalising prospect of being
crowned Premier League champions with a win over bitter rivals