Madrid - Dutch rider Stef Clement claimed victory in the sixth stage of the Tour of Catalonia on Saturday as Joaquim Rodriguez maintained his overall lead.
Belkin's Clement broke for home a kilometre from the end of the 172km ride from El Vendrell to Vilanova to hold off France's Rudy Molard (Cofidis) and Pieter Serry (Omega Pharma-Quickstep) in second and third respectively.
There was no change in the general classification as all the main contenders finished along with the peloton 54 seconds behind.
Spaniard Rodriguez will take a four second lead over compatriot Alberto Contador into the seventh and final stage on Sunday, a 120.7km ride around Barcelona, with American Tejay Van Garderen three seconds further back in thrid.
Sky's Chris Froome remains 17 seconds off the lead back in sixth overall.
STAGE 6 RESULTS
1. Stef Clement (Netherlands / Belkin) 3:58:44"
2. Rudy Molard (France / Cofidis) +3"
3. Pieter Serry (Belgium / Omega Pharma - Quick-Step)
4. Jens Voigt (Germany / Trek)
5. Marek Rutkiewicz (Poland / CCC)
6. Antonio Piedra (Spain / Caja Rural)
7. Pierre Rolland (France / Europcar)
8. Damien Howson (Australia / Orica)
9. Nico Sijmens (Belgium / Wanty) +9"
10. Tosh Van der Sande (Belgium / Lotto) +55"
1. Joaquim Rodriguez (Spain / Katusha) 27:03:13"
2. Alberto Contador (Spain / Tinkoff - Saxo) +4"
3. Tejay van Garderen (U.S. / BMC Racing) +7"
4. Romain Bardet (France / AG2R) +10"
5. Nairo Quintana (Colombia / Movistar)
6. Chris Froome (Britain / Team Sky) +17"
7. Andrew Talansky (U.S. / Garmin) +18" 8. Domenico Pozzovivo (Italy / AG2R) +26"
9. Warren Barguil (France / Giant) +42"
10. Robert Kiserlovski (Croatia / Trek) +48"