London - South African Paralympian Oscar Pistorius, who is accused of murdering his girlfriend, will not be welcome at the Anniversary Games at London's Olympic Park this year, organisers said on Tuesday.
The three-day event to commemorate the first anniversary of the London Olympics will include a day of Paralympic sport, but UK Athletics chairperson Ed Warner said Pistorius would not be invited to take part.
"I don't want to see the Sunday of the Anniversary Games turning into a media circus," Warner told BBC radio. "It would over-shadow every other athlete that was there.
It's not about innocent or guilty, it's about how you handle an individual with a difficult moral situation hanging over them.
"Anything might change. He is in court before then, but based on what I know at the moment, it would be a no if he rang this morning."
Pistorius, a six-time Paralympic gold-medallist, is currently on police bail after being accused of fatally shooting his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, at his home in Pretoria in February.
The 26-year-old, who claims he mistook Steenkamp for an intruder, is allowed to compete outside South Africa before his case goes to trial.
He was recently photographed at an athletics track in Pretoria, but is yet to return to full training.
British Olympic gold medal-winners Jessica Ennis, Mo Farah and Greg Rutherford will all compete at the Anniversary Games on July 26-28, organisers announced earlier on Tuesday.
"I have amazing memories of competing in the Olympic Stadium last year and it will be good to step out on that track again in front of a British crowd," Ennis said.
"I'll never forget the noise the crowd made when I competed last August and know that the draw of the stadium and the great line-up of athletes will fill the stands and make it another incredible occasion.
"I am training hard and am getting excited about the prospect of getting out there and competing again this summer."