Finland - Sebastien Ogier took a firm grip on the world rally championship on Saturday when he swept to victory in Finland for his fifth triumph of the season.
The French Volkswagen Polo driver finished ahead of Ford Focus duo Thierry Neuville of Belgium and Norway's Mads Ostberg.
Ogier had controlled the race since the midway point on Friday and set two of the fastest times on Saturday.
"It was a super weekend and great to win here," said Ogier, who has also won this year in Sweden, Mexico, Portugal and Sardinia.
Ogier now has 181 points to Neuville's 91 in the title race.
"It takes a lot to win here and I am proud to join the likes of Carlos Sainz, Didier Auriol and Sebastien Loeb who have also won this race," he said.
"It's a big step closer to the world title."
Result from the Rally of Finland on Saturday: 1. Sebastien Ogier (France) Volkswagen 2:43:10.400
2. Thierry Neuville (Belgium) Ford +00:36.600
3. Mads Ostberg (Norway) Ford 00:57.600
4. Mikko Hirvonen (Finland) Citroen 01:21.600
5. Daniel Sordo (Spain) Citroen 06:08.500
6. Evgeny Novikov (Russia) Ford 08:39.700
7. Jari Ketomaa (Finland) Ford 11:19.200
8. Per-Gunnar Andersson (Sweden) Ford 11:41.500
9. Robert Kubica (Poland) Citroen 12:48.100
10. Andreas Mikkelsen (Norway) Volkswagen 13:42.000