Cape Town - Dustin Johnson may have blown his chance to win the 115th US Open at Chambers Bay, but there is enough proof to suggest he'll be okay...
Johnson three-putted the 72nd hole on Sunday to hand the title to Jordan Spieth.
Here are 10 reasons why Johnson will survive his loss:
1. His fiance, Paulina Gretzky, is drop dead gorgeous!
2. Today is his 31st birthday. No one is sad on their birthday right?
3. He may just take some time off with his better half...
4. His son is his trophy. "My trophy at the end of the day is holding my little man," Johnson said after the tournament before adding: "I couldn't be more proud of myself and my family. Now matter what I am going to keep my head high."
5. He made tons of money from coming tied second!
Johnson took home a cheque for $877 144 OR a mammoth R10 662 650.
6. He could just spend time relaxing with his Paulina before his next tournament...
7. He may just go surfing?
8. He will adopt the "Rise and shine" attitude of his fiance!
9. He has a cute dog!
10. Did we mention his stunning partner?