WIN: Weekend pass to Zando Cape Town 10s!
Sport24 are giving two lucky readers the chance to win a weekend pass to the 2017 Zando Cape Town 10s!
Tickets for South Africa’s biggest and most popular social, sport and lifestyle event are now on sale.
With the event expected to sell out in record time, spectators are encouraged to dodge the rush and get their tickets early to avoid missing out.
The internationally acclaimed event and winner of the 2016 Discovery Sport Industry Award for ‘Best Live Experience’, will return to Hamilton Rugby Club on February 3/4, 2017 and is set to attract over 20 000 people.
Squads and fans from across the globe will be treated to a number of exciting additions including a new title sponsor, with Africa’s biggest fashion store, Zando.co.za set to add its own unrestricted signature style to the event.
After 8 highly successful events, the team has pulled out all the stops to ensure that the 2017 event is the best to date, with some of the country’s biggest celebs, rock stars, sportsmen and women as well as the most iconic legends of global sport set to take to the field.
Here’s a snapshot of what to expect at the 9th edition of the most epic event in the Mother City!
· Dodgeball: This is bound to be a colossal draw card, whether you’re a spectator or sporting a team - think bright ‘lumo’ colours, Ben Stiller, dress up and epic movie lines
· Great Entertainment: Some of your favourite musicians will be returning including: Francois van Coke, the Kiffness, Kurt Darren, The Rockerfellas, Me & Mr Brown as well as two new up and coming bands, Opposite The Other and Ben Dey and The Concrete Lions.
· Gargantuan Beer Tent: With more sporting codes, comes more beer. We do, after all, boast Africa’s biggest beer tent!
· Spot the International Legend: 10s is renowned for bringing the most iconic international sports stars to the event, keep your eyes peeled on our social media feeds. We have something and someone special planned for you
· Social Olympics: No other event offers this amount of sporting action as over 300 teams are set to take part in rugby, netball, beach volleyball and dodgeball
Team entries for the netball and rugby divisions are already sold out, while a limited amount of entries for dodgeball & beach volleyball are still available on the 10s website. Don’t miss out what will be the best event South Africa will see in 2017.
Launched in 2009, by rugby legends, Bob Skinstad, Rob Fleck and their long-standing mate Ron Rutland, the Cape Town 10s quickly grew to the biggest ten-a-side tournament in world rugby. Starting off as a ‘rugby only’ tournament the event has since evolved into a multi-faceted sports event, including the addition of netball, beach volleyball - and now - dodgeball for 2017.
Tickets are available via www.capetowntens.com/tickets. Check out the special Zando.co.za fashion shopping vouchers accompanying all tickets purchased.
· Dates: February 3/4, 2017
· Venue: Hamilton Rugby Club in Green Point
· Price: from R125
· Tickets: http://capetowntens.com/tickets
For more info visit the website: www.capetowntens.com
· Twitter: @CapeTown10s / @zando_co_za
· Facebook: www.facebook.com/capetown10s/ www.facebook.com/zando.co.za
· Instagram: @capetown10s / @zando.co.za
· Official event hashtag: #Zando10s