WIN: A legendary rugby experience!
As part of the 2014 Nokia Cape Town Tens, the event organisers, in association with travel partners Sport Escapes are giving ONE lucky rugby fan and a partner the chance to win an experience of a lifetime by joining some of the biggest international rugby legends for an unforgettable four days in Cape Town.
The prize includes the following:
Wednesday, February 5:
- Exclusive wine tasting afternoon at Cape Point Vineyard. Wine tasting with the wine maker plus a gourmet lunch with the Legends.
- JAG Foundation Township Tour. Hands on coaching and mentoring of school children with the Legends as part of the JAG Foundation’s sports education programme.
- International Legends Capping Ceremony at Bob Skinstad’s Pub Toad in the Village.
- VIP party at Café Caprice in Camps Bay.
Thursday, February 6:
- Beach Brunch at Llandudno Beach. Exclusive set up on the beach including full brunch, refreshments and beach masseurs.
- Join the Legends at the stylish Odd Shaped Ball Dinner at The Grand in Granger Bay.
Friday 7 - Saturday, February 8:
- VIP access to the Nokia Cape Town Tens. Support the Legends from the comfort of the air-conditioned VIP marquee and join the vibe at Africa’s biggest rugby party.
Oh, and while you’re at it all, you will have your own Nokia 1020 phone to capture all those amazing memories.
Not included in the prize:
- Flights, accommodation, additional meals, drinks and personal expenses during the four days.
This competition closed on Thursday, 30 January 2014 at 12:00:00