Paris - How the French Open women's final unfolded on Twitter on Saturday:
"Pascal Marie telling the French crowd to relax! Hilarious!!!!!!"
- Former WTA player, now TV pundit, Rennae Stubbs
"High quality match so far. Mugu handling power from Serena well and hitting with depth back. Wow, what return-attack! Key element."
- Ex-US star Tracy Austin
"Muguruza seems so much more relaxed then 11 months ago final at Wimbledon."
- Brad Gilbert, former player and coach of Andre Agassi
"I think #Serena and #Muguruza should try hitting the ball a little harder."
- Anne Keothavong, retired British player
"HOLY MOLY THIS IS GOOD TENNIS AND DRAMA @rolandgarros WOMENS FINAL."
"The bigger the point the harder they hit."
- Former US Davis Cup captain Patrick McEnroe
"OH NO NO NO, @serenawilliams is now voicing her come ons, thats the time an opponent starts to seriously S--- themselves....composure a must."
"Well well well...Do you feel it?New champ of @rolandgarros ? #goodtennis."
- Russian tour player Elena Vesnina
"Squeaky bum time #RG16."
"Booooom!!! Garbie Muguruza!!!"
- Top 10 star and Spanish compatriot David Ferrer