Cape Town - The internet is a tangled 'web' and stories can pass you by in seconds. Here are 10 soccer articles you may have missed over the weekend.
HAVE A READ:
1. Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane has admitted there is no way
the Premiership champions can compete with English sides for the signature of
2. Lionel Messi will return to play
for the Argentine national team for "love" of his country, despite
earlier vowing to retire...
3. In news that may shock many Pirates fans, the Soweto giants
have revealed there is no place for Lucky Lekgwathi at the club in any
4. Pep Guardiola conceded that fortune had favoured Manchester
City with a laboured win over Sunderland on Saturday...
5. Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew expects unsettled winger
Yannick Bolasie to complete his proposed move to Everton in the next few days...
6. Orlando Pirates coach Muhsin Ertugral has confirmed that
goalkeeper Felipe Ovono's name has been removed from the transfer list...
7. Former England star Gary Lineker fulfilled his promise to
mark Leicester City's Premier League win by wearing his underpants on national
8. Philippe Coutinho's double inspired Liverpool to come from
behind and beat Arsenal in an action-packed clash of EPL clash in London...
9. Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech's day went from bad to worse as
he conceded four goals in a defeat by Liverpool before crashing his car into a
10. Chelsea manager Antonio Conte plans to take a page out of
Claudio Ranieri's book by fostering a strong team spirit among his squad...