Think you're smarter than your friends? Prove it by tackling Sport24's almost impossible yet highly addictive quiz!
Get Sport24 on your mobile
George - Florent Malouda became the latest player to quit the disgraced French camp ahead of their scheduled return from their catastrophic World Cup finals campaign on Wednesday.
The 30-year-old Chelsea left winger said that he was leaving separately because he was flying to a different destination to the squad who are due to arrive at Le Bourget airport in Paris at 0930 GMT on Thursday.
"The breaking-up of the group has taken place," said Malouda, who followed Thierry Henry in opting to return home alone.
"I am not going to the same place as the others," added the French Guyana-born player.
Malouda, who was given an escort by South Africa police as protection against a barrage of questions by journalists, has been pinpointed as one of the ringleaders in Sunday's strike called in protest at the expulsion of his Chelsea team-mate Nicolas Anelka from the squad.
Malouda also had to publicly deny last week that he had had a stand-up row with coach Raymond Domenech in training on the eve of the opening match with Uruguay.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.