Johannesburg - Find out FIVE interesting 2015 Africa Cup of Nations group qualifying facts ahead of final day of qualifying.
Read: Fagrie calls for Bafana focus
Here are FIVE AFCON 2015 qualifying facts:
1. Burkina Faso midfielder Jonathan Pitroipa, voted best player of the 2013 Cup of Nations in South Africa, is the leading individual scorer with five goals from five matches.
2. Ivory Coast are the leading team scorers with 13 goals while Cameroon, Senegal, South Africa and Tunisia boast the tightest defences, conceding just one goal each in 450 minutes.3.
3. Guinea midfielder Seydouba Soumah, who plays for Slovak club Slovan Bratislava, has scored the only hat-trick, netting three times within 26 minutes against Togo in Lome.
4. Algeria, the most impressive African side at the 2014 World Cup, boast the lone 100 percent record with one match left while Cameroon, Gabon, South Africa and Tunisia are unbeaten.
5. Former champions Ivory Coast trounced Sierra Leone 5-1 in Abidjan and Angola hammered Lesotho 4-0 in Luanda to record the biggest victories of the 70 mini-league matches.