Cape Town - A packed midfield filled with attacking flair as Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien opts for one striker in this week's Team of the Week.
See the Premier League leading goalscorers HERE!
See the Premier League log HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 22:
1. David de Gea (Manchester United) - Despite their encounter against Liverpool being a drool fest, several saves from the Spaniard set United up for a vital victory. The 25-year-old is without question the Red Devils' most important player. Petr Cech along with Aston Villa's Mark Bunn came a close second and third.
2. Glen Johnson (Stoke City) - The veteran right-back has been consistent for the Potters this season and proved that his presence should not go under-valued as City held Arsenal to 0-0 draw.
3. Ashley Williams (Swansea City) - Scored the winning goal against a demanding Watford as the Swans seek to lift themselves further away from the relegation zone.
4. Jose Fonte (Southampton) - The Saints finished their encounter with a clean sheet and Fonte was a demanding figure at the back.
5. Charlie Daniels (Bournemouth) - After giving the Cherries a two-goal advantage the left-back gifted Benik Afobe with a pinpoint pass to give Eddie Howe's side a 3-0 victory over Norwich.
6. Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle United) - The former Liverpool midfielder is already a favourite among the 'Geordies' and proved that he will be key to lift Newcastle out of their slump.
7. Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea) - Fabregas gave Blues fans a nostalgic feeling as the Spaniard inspired Chelsea to a 3-3 draw against Everton.
8. Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur) - 'When on form he scores. When on form he assists' this is not a chant at White Hart Lane but it could easily turn into one because their are no truer words than that.
9. David Silva (Manchester City) - Makes the squad this week following his goal and assist. Silva is a pivotal player for Manual Pellegrini's side and showed that all is not lost in their quest for EPL glory
10. Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle United) - Week-in-week-out the Dutchman has been performing and keeps his place in the team this week after another inspiring performance.
11. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) - He is back and he is scoring. Barcelona revealed that 'Kun' was actually their first choice signing however had to swing their interest over to Luis Suarez as City were not budging to sell.
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien on Twitter: @tash23vard