Cape Town - Sport24's Wade Pretorius chooses the Premier League Team of the Week from week 5.
See the Premier League leading goalscorers HERE!
See all of Week 5 Premier League results HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 5:
1. Jack Butland (Stoke City) - He may have conceded two goals but Butland was immense against Arsenal - he made a number of fine saves and 10 in total.
2. Hector Bellerin (Arsenal) - Bellerin continues to impress at the Gunners and earns himself another clean sheet and a place in the Sport24 Team of the Week.
3. Luke Shaw (Manchester United) - Did Liverpool pose no real attacking threat? Was Man United's defence up to the task on the night? Bit of both, I believe, as Shaw gets selected this week.
4. Daley Blind (Manchester United) - Blind has found a new home as Chris Smalling's centre-back partner and was rarely troubled against Liverpool - he scored a fine goal to earn his spot.
5. John Stones (Everton) - Adding insult to Jose Mourinho's wounds is the inclusion of John Stones in this team after his calm and composed performance as Everton thumped Chelsea.
6. Wes Hoolahan (Norwich City) - Hoolahan turned in a fantastic individual performance as the Canaries ran riot over Bournemouth.
7. Ryan Mason (Tottenham Hotspur) - Mason scored a vital goal to hand Spurs their first win of the season.
8. Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City) - Mahrez was at the very centre of Leicester's brilliant fightback and is making a real name for himself in the Premier League this season.
9. Dimi Payet (West Ham United) - Payet's double sent Newcastle to the bottom of the log and Hammers fans in hysterics on Monday night.
10. Steven Naismith (Everton) - A wonderful performance from the Scot after coming on as a first half sub. His hat-trick against Chelsea was arguably the highlight of the weekend.
11. Odion Ighalo (Watford) - Not a great week for the league's top strikers, so the man who sealed 3 points for Watford gets the nod this week.
Agree with our Team of the Weekend? Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Wade Pretorius on Twitter: @wadepretorius