Tens of thousands of Chelsea fans gave their team a hero's welcome as they made an open-top bus parade through West London.
The Hague - Ajax coach Frank de Boer on Monday ruled out a move to English Premiership club Liverpool.
De Boer had been among the favourites to succeed Kenny Dalglish, who was sacked after a disappointing season which saw the English club achieve their worst league finish for 18 years.
But the 42-year-old, who has guided Ajax to back-to-back Dutch titles, said that he has not completed the work he wants to achieve in Amsterdam after taking over as coach in 2010.
"I am honoured to be considered, but I am only just getting started with Ajax," De Boer told De Telegraaf.
"In Amsterdam we are on a new path and, along with my colleagues Wim Jonk and Dennis Bergkamp we're putting something new in place, which is why I want to work with Ajax for the coming years."
The former Dutch international is currently negotiating an extension to his contract which runs until June 2014.
Follow Sport24 on Twitter and Facebook
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
View Results |
GEN De La Rey says the Stormers have had a pretty bad run when it comes to refs, assistant refs and TMO calls this season. He says such glaring ref errors have no place in the professional game.
Follow Sport24 on Twitter
Sign up for Sport24's Morning Glory newsletter
Yes your opinion counts. Get it out there
Enter and win with Sport24!
Sport24 on your mobile phone - WAP, alerts, downloads, services
Stay in the loop on your BlackBerry
Latest Sport24 news on your iPhone
"Like" Sport24's Facebook page
Plan your couch time with our searchable sport TV guide
Sport news delivered really simply.
24.com: Legal notices
Advertise on 24.com
24.com. All rights reserved.