Bramble denies sexual assault
London - Sunderland defender Titus Bramble has denied a third charge of sexual assault, the BBC said on Thursday.
The 30-year-old had already been accused of indecently touching two women in separate incidents in September.
On Thursday, he was informed of an additional sexual assault charge against him, relating to one of the existing complainants, the BBC said.
Bramble denies all three charges but the new case was committed to crown court and he will be tried on a date to be confirmed.