News24

Bale linked with Inter move

2011-01-27 21:30

London - Gareth Bale will be the subject of a 40-million pound (63.6-million dollar) bid from Inter Milan in the summer, according to reports on Thursday in the Guardian.

The Tottenham Hotspur winger scored a hat-trick against Inter in his side's 4-3 defeat in Milan earlier this season, and was then superb in Spurs' 3-1 win over the European champions at White Hart Lane.

Those performances, apparently, persuaded Inter president Massimo Moratti to make the 21-year-old his prime target.

With Real Madrid also said to be interested, the fee, which would be a record for a British player, could rise even higher.

SAPA

Comments
  • Lunga - 2011-01-28 07:36

    Swapping the Premiership for the Serie A would not be a smart move. Ask Flamini, ask Robbie Keane... Ince, etc.

  • - 2011-01-28 08:54

    He should stay in London and go to Chelsea

  • Gunner Nash - 2011-01-28 10:08

    come to Arsenal or stay at Spurs, Man City might also be a good move

  • Markshark - 2011-01-28 13:04

    Leave him alone and go spend all your money elsewhere!

      LACER8 - 2011-01-31 09:02

      I agree...He must stay at Spurs

  • FootballLove - 2011-01-31 12:34

    Gareth Bale must stay at Tottenham. He gets better with every game. I thought Harry Redknapp said last month that Gareth is not going anywhere?

  • Russell - 2011-02-01 13:49

    liverpool are in need of a winger in the summer!!!

  • pages:
  • 1