Johannesburg - The SA Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) and SportFive formalised the three-year agreement on Bafana Bafana's competitive away matches on the continent on Thursday.
The France-based company holds media and marketing rights to all Confederation of African Football (CAF) related events.
The contract is worth a total of R28m over the period, the SABC said in a statement.
"This agreement shows that broadcasting matches of our national teams is not just our mandate as a public broadcaster, but our ethos," said SABC group CEO Lulama Mokhobo.
"We are proud to have reached this deal with SportFive as it will ensure that South Africans are able to follow Bafana Bafana's progress.
"In terms of the agreement, the SABC will have all the broadcasting rights of Bafana Bafana away matches for the territory of South Africa.
"This agreement includes three away official qualifying matches of the FIFA World Cup in 2014, and three away qualifying matches for the African Cup of Nations in 2015.
"The SABC has constantly strived to ensure that its loyal, sport-loving fans always get the opportunity to see their national teams in action."
The broadcaster and SportFive have clashed on numerous occasions about Bafana matches, with the SABC failing to show two 2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers last year after talks broke down.
"We, as SportFive, are pleased to have concluded this deal with the SABC on behalf of our clients, CAF," said its managing director Idriss Akki.
"SABC have been partners for a very long time and we are pleased that this relationship has been extended for another three years till 2015, and hope to see it go even beyond that.
"These negotiations have been long and difficult, but as always we have arrived at a position that works for both SportFive and the SABC."
The agreement will cover Bafana Bafana's away match against Botswana in Gaborone on Saturday.