Johannesburg - The Minister of Sport and Recreation, Fikile Mbalula, was pleased the doping charges laid against Springbok rugby players, Chiliboy Ralepelle and Bjorn Basson, were dropped on Friday. Mbalula urged the SA rugby union (SARU) to be careful and cautiously manage the dietary requirements of the team to ensure all the substances used are World Anti-Doping Agency certified."The ministry, after we heard about the incident last year, met with the Presidency of Rugby to get a detailed report into the matter" said Mbalula."We were told the matter is receiving serious attention from SARU to ensure the players get all the support needed and ensure the matter is handled fairly for both players, and the sport.""We were assured the players have a huge chance that they can be cleared" said Mbalula."The official report is expected to be sent to the Ministry by SARU to avoid any other embarrassing situations for rugby or any other sport. South Africa has just won the rights to host a major event, the World Anti-Doping Conference to be held in 2013, and we don't want our sport codes to attract any negative drug related incidents"