Who would you pick in a 15-man Springbok starting team from Heyneke Meyer's 38-man squad? Email Sport@news24.co.za with your thoughts.
Get Sport24 on your mobile
Brisbane - A regional boxing official has criticised organisers of Sonny Bill Williams' title fight, saying they have "defrauded" the Australian public.
The WBA international heavyweight title fight between the former All Blacks star and South African veteran Francois Botha ended with Williams receiving a unanimous points decision. But the fight ended after 10 rounds, instead of 12, as per WBA rules and as had been advertised.
WBA Oceania representative Brad Vocale said he had doubts as to whether the fight was ever sanctioned by the WBA and that "sadly, boxing has been given a black eye again."
GALLERY: Sonny Bill Williams v Francois Botha
On Saturday, some bookmaking agencies refunded bets on the fight and Botha, 44, challenged Williams to a rematch.
Follow Sport24 on Twitter and Facebook
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
GEN De La Rey says the Stormers have had a pretty bad run when it comes to refs, assistant refs and TMO calls this season. He says such glaring ref errors have no place in the professional game.
Neither of them
View Results |
Neither of them
Follow Sport24 on Twitter
Sign up for Sport24's Morning Glory newsletter
Yes your opinion counts. Get it out there
Enter and win with Sport24!
Sport24 on your mobile phone - WAP, alerts, downloads, services
Stay in the loop on your BlackBerry
Latest Sport24 news on your iPhone
"Like" Sport24's Facebook page
Plan your couch time with our searchable sport TV guide
Sport news delivered really simply.
24.com: Legal notices
Advertise on 24.com
24.com. All rights reserved.