Kings give Jantjies the boot

2015-06-24 15:23
Tony Jantjies (Gallo Images)

Port Elizabeth - The Eastern Province Kings on Wednesday announced the termination of the contract of flyhalf Tony Jantjies with immediate effect.

In making the announcement on Wednesday, EP Kings chief executive officer Charl Crous said Jantjies' contract had been terminated due to a breach of team protocol.

The 23-year-old Jantjies joined the EP Kings this year after representing the Blue Bulls from 2012 to 2014.

He played at flyhalf for the Kings in the Vodacom Cup campaign but an injury limited his appearances to just two matches.


Read more on:    ep kings  |  currie cup  |  port elizabeth  |  rugby

Boks turn back the clock

2016-10-26 22:07

What To Read Next


Read News24’s Comments Policy publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.
Live Video Streaming
Video Highlights
Sport Talk

Love 2 Meet
Sport24 on Twitter

Follow Sport24 news on Twitter


With the Absa Premiership in full swing, who will be crowned champions when all is said and done? Will Mamelodi Sundowns defend their title? Or can Kaizer Chiefs, Orlando Pirates or Bidvest Wits mount a serious challenge? Stay glued to Sport24 to find out!

Latest blogs

Did Stormers and Springboks lock Pieter-Steph du Toit deserve to be named SA Rugby Player of the Year?

Twitter Follow Sport24 on Twitter

Facebook "Like" Sport24's Facebook page

WIN Enter and win with Sport24!

BlackBerry Stay in the loop on your BlackBerry

RSS Feeds Sport news delivered really simply.

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.