Sakhir - Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have said on Thursday that they have moved on from a post-race dispute at the Chinese Grand Prix but Rosberg also has no regrets and would voice criticism on his Mercedes team-mate again, if necessary.
Speaking ahead of Sunday's Bahrain race, Rosberg told reporters at Mercedes' motorhome at the Sakhir track: "I would do it again in this way.
"These are facts which have changed."
Rosberg accused Hamilton of deliberately backing him up into the Ferrari of Sebastian Vettel after the race in China which Hamilton won from Rosberg and Vettel. Hamilton said he was not slowing down deliberately but rather managing his tyres, and that Rosberg never made an attempt to pass him.
Both are set to duel again in Bahrain where Hailton last year beat the pole sitter Rosberg in a thrilling duel.
Rosberg also said "we have had far worse times in our duel" as he aims to beat the world champion and 2015 leader Hamilton for the first time this season.
Hamilton meanwhile told the official Thursday news conference: "It's something we spoke about after the race so I don't particularly see a reason to go back into it.
"We're moving forwards and we will re-unite as a team this weekend and try to do a great job. There's no issue between me and Nico. We saw each other this morning and everything is good. They're going to be times when people are unhappy about some things but we're grown-ups and we move past it."
"I just do my talking on the track, that's how it's always been since I was eight years old," he insisted.
Hamilton added he expects another great race Sunday under the Sakhir floodlights.
"Last year we had an amazing race here, it was really fantastic, great fun, huge huge challenge both for Nico and for me ... I think with these tyres and with Ferrari in the mix, I think we could see a real special race here," he said.