Latvala wins Rally of Sweden
Hagfors - Ford driver Jari-Matti Latvala of Finland clinched Rally Sweden on Sunday in a time of three hours, 18 minutes and 28.3 seconds.
Latvala's countryman Mikko Hirvonen, a winner here in 2010 and 2011, finished 16.6 seconds behind in second.
Norwegian Mads Ostberg finished third overall, 38.8 seconds behind the winner after climbing past compatriot Petter Solberg who was fourth.
Solberg, the 2003 world champion, finished 1:14.3 behind Latvala.
Eight-time world champion Sebastien Loeb of France, out of contention following a two-minute loss on Friday when he drove off the road, finished sixth, 2:55.1 behind the winner.
Rally of Sweden results at end of Sunday's action:
1. Jari-Matti Latvala-Miikka Anttila (FIN/Ford Fiesta RS) 3h18:28.3
2. Mikko Hirvonen-Jarmo Lehtinen (FIN/Citren DS3) at 16.6
3. Mads Ostberg- Jonas Andersson (NOR-SWE/Ford) 38.8
4. Petter Solberg-Chris Patterson (NOR-GBR/Ford Fiesta RS) 58.8
5. Evgeny Novikov-Denis Giraudet (RUS-FRA/Ford Fiesta RS) 1:14.3
6. Sbastien Loeb-Daniel Elena (FRA-MON/Citren DS3) 2:55.1
7. Henning Solberg-Ilka Minor (NOR-AUT/Ford) 3:49.5
8. Patrik Sandell-Stffan Parmander (SWE/Mini) 5:08.9
9. Martin Prokop--Zdenek Hruza (CZE/Ford Fiesta RS) 5:30.0
10. Eyvind Brynildsen-Cato Menkerud (NOR/Ford Fiesta) 6:27.2
11. Sbastien Ogier-Julien Ingrassia (FRA/Skoda Fabia) 7:35.0
Special Stage winners: Sordo 1 (SS1), Latvala 9 (SS2, SS8, SS11, SS12, SS15, SS16, SS19, SS20, SS23), Ostberg 3 (SS2, SS21, SS22), Loeb 4 (SS3, SS6, SS18, SS24), Hirvonen 5 (SS4, SS5, SS7, SS13, SS17), P. Solberg 2 (SS9, SS10), Tanak 2 (SS14, SS18).