Incheon - Five facts about the 11th Presidents Cup match between the International team and the United States which will take place at the Jack Nicklaus Golf Club in Incheon, South Korea, from October 8-11.
1. Phil Mickelson is the only man to have played in every edition since the event's inception in 1994. He will win his 11th Presidents Cup cap for Team USA in Incheon
2. Mickelson holds the record for the most number of points scored by any player in the event, amassing 25 1/2 in the 10 previous editions (won 20, lost 16, halved 11)
3. Japan's Ryo Ishikawa was the youngest player to feature in a Presidents Cup when he made his debut for the International team in 2009 at the age of 18 years and 21 days
4. The US team captain Jay Haas holds the distiction of being the oldest player in Presidents Cup history when he played his singles match in 2003 at the age of 49 years and 353 days
5. Tiger Woods will not be in South Korea after an injury-wracked season and loss of form meant he did not make the cut. But the 14-time major winner still holds the records for most matches won (24), most singles points won (6) and most foursome points won (11 1/2) in his overall record of 24-15-1