New Delhi - Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan has been banned from entering a Mumbai cricket stadium after scuffling with security guards.
Mumbai Cricket Association official Vilasrao Deshmukh said on Friday that Khan would be banned from the stadium for five years.
Khan denied reports he was drunk when he went to the stadium to pick up his children at a Indian Premier League game on Wednesday evening. He says he lost his temper when he saw security guards pushing his children.
Last month, Khan was in the news when he was stopped at a suburban New York airport for an hour and a half by agents for Homeland Security, who later apologised.